Please try to name extreme demons as many as you can, which are extremely laggy on mobile. Example: God Eater, Temple of Destiny
What's on your mind?
Hello! I recently made a level that is currently unfinished. I am bad at decor and need a collab.
Every thing is good until the wave part. I keep dying on it (in general). I have everything else after that good.
I has crippling deppression
someone plz help me
How do I transfer data from subzero to the original game? Also, this one coin in Power Trip is glitched, and I cant get. (Even if I did!)
Unbelievably, this has never been determined. Back in the day it was tied to the rainbow trail, when that was the only trail other than the default you could pick. You had to use the rainbow trail to get the glow (or use the black primary colour). Ever since new trails were added, we haven't had anyone confirm how the separate glow option is unlocked.
- Do you have to unlock specifically the rainbow trail to unlock the glow?
- Can you unlock any trail to unlock the glow?
- Is the glow mysteriously unlocked another way?
After reading FriedEmerald’s comment, I realised I can just remove everything in the post. I want a time machine, not as in “time machine” lol. I am new to all this, and I appreciate feedback.
I know its been a while, but I worked hard on this one. Its called "Fireproof" and its by "Neptune7Ninja". If you could, try and rate it. I got a G-dash layout creator to help me with the block design, while I did the wave part and decoration. Hope you enjoy! I have a new level coming out soon!
I want to beat Dry Out, but I'm only at 50% and I have already beaten Base after Base, so can somebody please tell me how to beat Dry Out? I don't know if I'm clicking too fast or not, but I need to know how to beat the level.
This is my personal top 5 list of people who make awesome levels and are also relatively unnoticed
Has a few epics but I still consider underrated. The levels have cool transitions and backgrounds.
2019 variants of levels are cool! And also The Bone is a cool skeleton themed level.
Epic bossfights. Enough said.
#2. King Woofy
GLOW SPAM THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD
Just play Starlight Carnival and you'll see. Truly legendary levels.
19 Votes in Poll
So I made and uploaded a level, when I search its ID it shows up but when I look up its name it doesn't. Can anyone help? Level name is Arrow Passage, ID is 56015208
I am on mobile too.
Hey people! I recently made a texture pack but when i put it in the game files.. It says that GD needs administrator privileges to proceed. Just to let you know, I did not get my GD from Steam. I am kinda worried that this version of GD is a virus but I just want to be sure. Is this safe? Please help.
Since 2016, we’ve had a fine set of fair quality gameplay videos of just about every GD level. I say ‘just about’, because it’s been a long time since SubZero was released, and the person responsible for providing the footage for some reason hasn’t been able to just put up the last two videos of Nock Em and Power Trip. In the meantime, specs are advancing and 60fps and 4K are becoming the new standards (and amazingly are already in the process of being superseded).
There are 21 main levels, 3 Meltdown levels, 10 World levels, 3 SubZero levels and 1 secret level. 38 total levels. Now is the time I would like to see our ‘official’ videos updated. ANYONE willing can host the complete set of levels, and naturally your YouTube channel will see an increase in viewers and subscribers. Keep in mind, though, that on the wiki, we will NOT switch to your videos until you have uploaded ALL 38 videos, and they must follow the following criteria EXACTLY for them to be approved.
- 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio (no black bars).
- 1080p HD resolution minimum. 4K resolution preferable.
- 60fps minimum frame rate.
- Video titles should include game and level name among other things. The videos on the wiki will be renamed to a standard format.
- You may include your own descriptions on the videos themselves. The videos on the wiki will have the descriptions removed.
- The videos should not have intrusive popups, and if anything, only links at the end to the previous and subsequent level videos.
- The video thumbnails should be the respective level menu image with 100% normal and practice mode completion and all three coins.
- The recording must start the moment that the level begins to fade in, not earlier, not later.
- The recording should end once the level report at the end has settled, i.e. everything has appeared on screen for at least a second.
* Bonus points for implementing a fade-out effect
- You must use a fresh save to complete levels. It’d be preferable if levels are completed chronologically, while also avoiding achievement popups for jumps appearing during levels.
- You must complete each level on Attempt 1.
- You must collect all three secret coins (excluding World levels).
- You should complete the level using normal strategies, without exploits or skipped jumps. Moreover, you should try to be conservative with jumps and fluent with flying (not bashing into floors and ceilings).
- You must use ALL default icon configurations including form, colour, trail and outline.
- You must *enable* from the pause menu:
-- Progress bar (ON)
- You must *disable* from the pause menu:
-- Record (OFF)
- You must *enable* in settings:
-- Smooth fix (ON)
-- Force smooth fix (ON)
-- Show percentage (ON)
-- Default mini icon (ON)
-- Higher audio quality (ON)
- You must *disable* in settings:
-- Disable explosion shake (ON)
-- Flip pause button (RIGHT SIDE)
-- Disable gravity effect (ON)
-- Switch spider teleport colour (SECONDARY)
-- Switch dash fire colour (SECONDARY)
-- Switch wave trail colour (SECONDARY)
-- Just don’t (OFF)
- You have a YouTube channel which you want to receive greater exposure and more subscribers.
- You are very good at GD, as you will need to be able to ace ToE2 and Deadlocked.
- You are able to record videos in high quality.
- You can follow pedantic directions.
As always, please enquire, ask about things you’re unsure of, and be willing to communicate as much you need to ensure you’re perfectly clear on what you need to do and I am fully in the loop on your progress, as well as being able to advise on improvements etc. It’d be good if you could provide initial samples, and from there we can work towards the complete set. Hopefully we can achieve great results!