Back On Track introduces the yellow jump pad in the ways of both function and potential hazard, leading to more varied jump manoeuvres.
A single ship sequence takes place from 50% to 66%.
- The first secret coin is located at 41% and collected as the cube. After descending a short flight of platforms, jumping onto a series of connected platforms with a spike on one, jump twice up two more platforms before sliding to the ground onto a concealed gravity pad that will launch into the coin and then a gravity portal, returning to the main route.
- The second secret coin is located at 55% and collected as the ship. Manoeuvre around the first two obstacles and fly into a gap in the third obstacle to collect the coin within.
- The third secret coin is located at 84% and collected as the cube. After passing through three block columns and travelling along three series of connected platforms, jump twice up two more narrow platforms before sliding onto a concealed line platform below the main route. Jump over a gap onto the second line platform to collect the coin and reach a jump pad to return, immediately jumping again to clear an oncoming spike upon landing.
- Prior to Update 1.9, Back On Track held a Normal difficulty.
- Back On Track reveals the gravity portal and cyan gravity pad as part of collecting a secret coin, although they are not formally introduced until Dry Out and xStep respectively.
- Back On Track takes 84 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 86 jumps.