Blast Processing introduces 3D decorations, fleshing out the level. It also introduces the wave form in spacious sequences.
A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 14%; a wave sequence from 14% to 28%; a ship sequence from 28% to 35%; a ball sequence from 35% to 43%; a wave sequence from 43% to 59%, while under the effects of a dual portal from 49% to 53%; a cube sequence from 59% to 65%; a ufo sequence from 65% to 73%; a ship sequence from 73% to 76%; a ball sequence from 76% to 80%; a ufo sequence from 80% to 83%; a ship sequence from 83% to 87%; and a cube sequence from 87% to 100%.
- The first secret coin is located at 52% and collected as the dual wave. Enter the fake spike-decorated diamond to collect it.
- The second secret coin is located at 69% and collected as the UFO. Drop down at the second "robot" and tap three times to slide into the third robot's "mouth," which contains fake spikes and the coin at the end.
- The third secret coin is located at 86% and collected as the ship. More obstacles appear in the form of cubes with icicle-shaped spikes at their bottoms, but the third one of these obstacles has fake spikes instead. Stay quite close to the ground, and then slide under the obstacle to get the coin.
- Blast Processing is the only level after Electrodynamix that doesn't have any Speed Portals during it.
- Blast Processing includes fake slopes as part of collecting a secret coin, although these are not formally introduced until Theory of Everything 2.
- Blast Processing is not named after its Newgrounds song, as it is titled "-BlastProcess-" on Newgrounds. However, the song is titled Blast Processing elsewhere.
- There are two bugs in the level:
- The first takes place after the dual wave part. Right before the dual wave turns back into a regular wave, the player can skip the deactivation dual portal, which causes the second cube section start upside-down. The level is still possible this way if the player jumps right after entering the cube portal, and jumps over the blocks. Then, the player has to jump at the very last block to return to the main route.
- The second is right after the first ball section, where the player goes into the wave again. If the player taps/clicks right when the wave portal is entered, the player will skip the gravity portal and proceed to continue the wave, dual wave, and part of the next cube sections with reversed gravity.
- Blast Processing takes 102 seconds to complete, making it the 2nd longest official level and requires a minimum of 65 jumps, the lowest of any official level.
- Blast Processing has no mirror, size or speed portals. However, the much less common dual portals do appear.
- Blast Processing and Electroman Adventures are the only levels to mention a number in their songs.