Blast Processing is the seventeenth level of Geometry Dash and the fourth level with a Harder difficulty.
Blast Processing introduces 3D decorations, fleshing out the level. It also introduces the wave form in spacious sequences.
- A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 14%
- A wave sequence from 14% to 28%
- A ship sequence from 28% to 35%
- A ball sequence from 35% to 43%
- A wave sequence from 43% to 59%, while under the effects of a dual portal from 49% to 53%
- A cube sequence from 59% to 65%
- A UFO sequence from 65% to 73%
- A ship sequence from 73% to 76%
- A ball sequence from 76% to 80%
- A UFO sequence from 80% to 83%
- A ship sequence from 83% to 87%
- A cube sequence from 87% to 100%
- The first secret coin is located at 52% and collected as the wave. After entering the dual portal, enter the third large diamond to collect the coin.
- The second secret coin is located at 69% and collected as the UFO. After passing beneath the second large face obstacle, enter the 'mouth' of the third large obstacle towards the ground to collect the coin.
- The third secret coin is located at 86% and collected as the ship. More obstacles appear in the form of cubes with icicle-shaped spikes at their bottoms, but the third one of these obstacles has fake spikes instead. Stay quite close to the ground, and then slide under the obstacle to get the coin.
- Blast Processing includes fake slopes as part of collecting the first secret coin, although these are not formally introduced until Theory of Everything 2.
- Blast Processing is not named after its Newgrounds song, as it is titled "-BlastProcess-" on Newgrounds. However, the song is titled Blast Processing elsewhere.
- There are two flaws present in the level:
- The first takes place after the dual wave part. Right before the dual wave turns back into a regular wave, the player can skip the deactivation dual portal, which causes the second cube section start upside-down. The level is still possible this way if the player jumps right after entering the cube portal, and jumps over the blocks. Then, the player has to jump at the very last block to return to the main route.
- The second is right after the first ball section, where the player goes into the wave again. If the player taps/clicks right when the wave portal is entered, the player will skip the gravity portal and proceed to continue the wave, dual wave, and part of the next cube sections with anti-gravity.
- Blast Processing and Deadlocked are the only two levels to have a wave portal after the beginning cube segment.
- The level had every Update 1.9 gamemode in full size when it was released.
- Blast Processing takes 102 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 65 jumps.
- Blast Processing is the only main level after Electrodynamix not to feature objects changing the player's speed or size.