Enter the chat.
The Geometry Dash Wiki live chat room is where users can communicate with each other in real time to discuss wiki-related matters or to engage in general conversation.
Drawing from the site policy, a user who demonstrates unacceptable conduct may be forced from the chat by moderators or administrators in response to their behaviour. Although staff will do their best to address any issues while they are present on the chat, other users are encouraged to report any incidents that may have been missed or overlooked.
Committing any of the following actions may result in being kicked; severe or continuous cases may result in a ban of a duration up to a maximum of 1 month:
- Transmitting by means of posting or linking to: inappropriate material, such that is recognisably obscene, discriminatory, violent, pornographic or illegal.
- Transmitting by means of posting or linking to: unrelated, redundant, nonsensical or visually obstructive content. (Simply, spamming.)
- Persistently promoting sites, services, products, individuals, groups or behaviour of which is not connected with the wiki's subject or is objectionable.
- Displaying antisocial behaviour towards other users in the form of abuse, harassment, threats, manipulation, gossiping or subtle degradation, on or off-site where recognised.
- Undermining staff authority, or deliberately disobeying or constantly disregarding staff instructions.
Prohibited account usage
Utilising an account(s) for the following is forbidden and may result in reports being made to Fandom staff:
- Improper use of account credentials: including account name, avatar or user page masthead information, for displaying content that qualifies as an action of unacceptable conduct as stated in the above section.
- Sockpuppetry: using an alternate account to give the impression that it is operated by a completely separate user.
- Impersonation: using the name of other users or distinguishable real life people, groups or organisations.
- Personal information handling: including possession and distribution, therefore compromising users' privacy.
|Specified font||[font="fontname"]Specified font[/font]|
|Highlight colour||[bg="colourcode"]Highlight colour[/bg]|
- Chat by typing in the text field and pressing the Enter key to send a message. You can see who else is typing in real-time from the bar separating the chat section from the input section.
- Select your avatar in the header to select from a range of statuses that are visible to everyone present.
- To format your text, refer to the examples given in the table. This works using ChatTags in place of Wikitext and HTML.
- Use the
/mecommand to send a subtle message that begins with your name.
- Use the
/announcecommand to send a prioritised message (staff only).
- Use the Emoticons button on the header to select from the range of emoticons.
- The sidebar shows a list of present members. Select a name to access links to their message wall and contributions, or to send private messages which can be accessed from under the list. Staff have extended access to kick and ban functions. Select the arrow at the top of the list to collapse or expand it.