Hexagon Force is the sixteenth level of Geometry Dash and the sixth level with an Insane difficulty.
Hexagon Force introduces sloped blocks. It also introduces the dual portal, requiring better timing to accommodate for the additional form.
- The first secret coin is located at 22% and collected as the ball. Upon encountering a short ramp, the player must flip gravity to get the secret coin and touch a yellow jump pad.
- The second secret coin is located at 72% and collected as the ship. After exiting a dual segment, an obstacle near the bottom must be flown through to collect it.
- The third secret coin is located at 97% and collected as the ship. When the player encounters the last large obstacle, it must be flown through to successfully claim the coin
- Hexagon Force formally introduces the half speed portal and normal speed portal, although they were previously selectable in the level editor in Update 1.7.
- Hexagon Force is the first, and currently only main level to end in half speed.
- Hexagon Force takes 91 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 103 jumps.
- Hexagon Force is the only main level to have an asymmetrical dual.