Hexagon Force is the sixteenth level of Geometry Dash and the sixth level with an Insane difficulty.
Hexagon Force introduces sloped blocks. It also introduces the dual portal, requiring better timing to accommodate for the additional form. It also introduces more speed portals: the slow and normal speed.
- A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 11%, wih the effects of the 2x speed portal at 10%
- A ship sequence from 11% to 19% with the 2x speed sustained
- A ball sequence from 19% to 26% with the 2x speed sustained
- A cube sequence from 26% to 40%, while under the effect of a dual portal from 33%
- A ship sequence from 40% to 48% with the dual effect ceasing at 48%
- A cube sequence from 48% to 55%, with the 2x speed ceasing at 55% and continuing at 61%
- A UFO sequence at 1x speed from 55% to 61% while under the effect of a size portal beginning at 55%
- A ball sequence from 61% to 65%, while under the effect of a dual portal
- A double speed beginning at 61% with the size effect sustained
- A ship sequence from 65% to 76% with the dual effect and size effect ceasing at 68%
- A cube sequence from 76% to 90%, with the 2x speed ceasing at 90%
- A ship sequence from 90% to 100%, while under the effects of a dual portal, 1/2 speed portal
- A size portal from 90% to 95%, with the 0.5x speed portal lasting until 100%
- The first secret coin is located at 22% and collected as the ball. Upon encountering a short ramp, the player must flip gravity to get the secret coin and touch a yellow jump pad.
- The second secret coin is located at 72% and collected as the ship. After exiting a dual segment, an obstacle near the bottom must be flown through to collect it.
- The third secret coin is located at 97% and collected as the ship. When the player encounters the last large obstacle, it must be flown through to successfully claim the coin.
- Hexagon Force formally introduces the half speed portal and normal speed portal, although they were previously selectable in the level editor in Update 1.7.
- Hexagon Force is the only main level to have an asymmetrical dual.
- Hexagon Force is the only main level to end in half speed.
- Hexagon Force has a 2x speed portal at 76%, however, the player is already at that speed. This makes Hexagon Force the only level to have a duplicate speed portal.
- Hexagon Force takes 92 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 103 jumps.
- Hexagon Force, Blast Processing, and Deadlocked are the only levels to feature the dual form.
- When it released, Hexagon Force featured every gamemode in normal and mini sizes, except the Mini Cube.