Hexagon Force is the sixteenth level of Geometry Dash and the sixth level with an Insane difficulty.
Hexagon Force introduces sloped blocks, expanding the ways the icon can move and interact with the level, such as steeper angles increasing vertical momentum. The level also introduces the dual portal, featuring more advanced gameplay that requires heightened focus to be able to manoeuvre two icons on inverted planes. The cube, ship and ball each have segments under the effects of the dual portal. The dual segments for the ship are symmetrical, generally allowing one icon to be focussed on while the other remains within safety. The dual segments for the cube and ball are asymmetrical, so both icons need to be monitored. They additionally involve jump rings. Sometimes one icon may need to perform a movement while the other is airborne. Arrow pulsators are sometimes present to indicate when to jump. Two additional variants of the speed portal are also introduced: the normal speed portal, which essentially resets the movement speed to normal; and the slow speed portal, which is a noticeable contrast and requires an altered perception to handle safely.
- A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 11%, while under the effects of the fast speed portal from 10%,
- A 2x ship sequence from 11% to 19%,
- A 2x ball sequence from 19% to 26%,
- A 2x cube sequence from 26% to 40%,while under the effects of a dual portal from 33%.
- A 2x dual ship sequence from 40% to 48%,
- A 2x cube sequence from 48% to 55%,
- A mini UFO sequence from 55% to 61%,
- A 2x dual mini ball sequence from 61% to 65%,
- A 2x ship sequence from 65% to 76%, with the effects of the size and dual portal ceasing at 68%,
- A 2x cube sequence from 76% to 90%,
- A 0.5x dual mini ship sequence from 90% to 100%, with the effects of the size and dual portal ceasing at 95%,
- The first secret coin is located at 22% and collected as the ball. After approaching a slope, flip gravity to get the secret coin and hit a yellow jump pad.
- The second secret coin is located at 72% and collected as the ship. After exiting a dual segment, an obstacle near the bottom must be flown through to collect it.
- The third secret coin is located at 97% and collected as the ship. After the effects of the dual portal cease, fly over a large obstacle and descend into a gap within another to collect the coin, ensuring not to be snagged inside before exiting it.
- Hexagon Force formally introduces the half speed portal and normal speed portal, although they were previously selectable in the level editor in Update 1.7.
- Hexagon Force is the only main level to have asymmetrical dual segments.
- This is the only insane level with one cyan jump pad.
- Hexagon Force is the only main level to end in half speed.
- Hexagon Force has a fast speed portal at 76%, however, the player is already at that speed. This makes Hexagon Force the only main non- demon level to have a duplicate speed portal.
- When Hexagon Force was released, it featured every gamemode in normal and mini sizes, except the Mini Cube.
- Hexagon Force takes 92 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 103 jumps.
- The icon received for Hexagon Force refers an aggressive explosive mob (creeper) from the game Minecraft.
- In the dual ball sequence at 61%, there is a way to make it easier by skipping 2 inputs. when your bottom ball is at the bottom, instead of clicking twice only click once, and both balls will fall into the same place, making that part slightly easier.