Hexagon Force introduces sloped blocks. It also introduces the dual portal, requiring better timing to accommodate for the additional form. It also introduces more speed portals: the slow and normal speed.
A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 10%, a 2x cube sequence from 10% to 11% a ship sequence from 11% to 19% with the 2x speed sustained, a ball sequence from 19% to 26% with the 2x speed sustained, a cube sequence from 26% to 40%, while under the effect of a dual portal from 33%, a ship sequence from 40% to 48% with the dual effect ceasing at 48%, a cube sequence from 48% to 55%, with the 2x speed ceasing at 55% and continuing at 61%, a ufo sequence at 1x speed from 55% to 61% while under the effect of a size portal beginning at 55% , a ball sequence from 61% to 65%, while under the effect of a dual portal and a double speed beginning at 61% with the size effect sustained, a ship sequence from 65% to 76% with the dual effect and size effect ceasing at 68%, a cube sequence from 76% to 90%, with the 2x speed ceasing at 90%, and a ship sequence from 90% to 100%, while under the effects of a dual portal, 1/2 speed portal, and a size portal from 90% to 95%.
- The first secret coin is located at 22% and collected as the ball. Upon encountering a short ramp, the player must flip gravity to get the secret coin and touch a yellow jump pad.
- The second secret coin is located at 72% and collected as the ship. After exiting a dual segment, an obstacle near the bottom must be flown through to collect it.
- The third secret coin is located at 97% and collected as the ship. When the player encounters the last large obstacle, it must be flown through to successfully claim the coin.
- Hexagon Force formally introduces the half speed portal and normal speed portal, although they were previously selectable in the level editor in Update 1.7.
- Hexagon Force is the only main level to have an asymmetrical dual.
- Hexagon Force is the only main level to end in half speed.
- Hexagon Force has a 2x speed portal at 76%, however the player is already at that speed.
- This makes Hexagon Force the only level to have a duplicate speed portal.
- Hexagon Force takes 91 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 103 jumps.