Jumper involves tighter manoeuvres and increases the frequency of antigravity segments, which is also experienced with the ship for the first time during its first sequence.
- A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 25%;
- A ship sequence from 25% to 37%;
- A cube sequence from 37% to 62%;
- A ship sequence from 62% to 75%;
- And a cube sequence from 75% to 100%.
- The first secret coin is located at 36% and collected as the ship. At the second antigravity segment, fly down between a gap in the spiked column to collect the coin.
- The second secret coin is located at 43% and collected as the cube. After the first ship sequence and after passing beneath a second overhead spike, slide down and jump twice up onto a ledge, then once up onto a suspended column and again to collect the coin before returning to the main route.
- The third secret coin is located at 68% and collected as the ship. Fly under the thirteenth spiked obstacle by the ground spikes to collect the coin.
- Prior to Update 1.9, Jumper possessed an Insane difficulty.
- Jumper contains small spikes, located below the first secret coin, which are not formally introduced until Clutterfunk.
- The soundtrack Jumper is the oldest soundtrack to be featured in Geometry Dash, being released in 2005, and has been used previously in the game Castle Crashers.
- Jumper takes 89 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 106 jumps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.