Polargeist introduces the yellow jump ring, beginning to extend the degree of jumping challenges, particularly during the second cube sequence.
A single ship sequence takes place from 34% to 47%.
- The first secret coin is located at 44% and collected as the ship. Fly close to the ceiling while avoiding suspended blocks as the coin must be approached from above being shielded by a group of blocks below it. Descend upon collecting the coin to clear an oncoming block.
- The second secret coin is located at 63% and collected as the cube. After sliding down a series of columns, begin jumping up a series of platforms and slide off the fourth platform to land on a brief line platform. Immediately jump again onto another line platform and through an exposed section of the approaching column with a jump pad that will launch into the coin and back onto the main route from a jump ring.
- The third secret coin is located at 77% and collected as the cube. After passing beneath overhead spikes, precisely jump to clear an oncoming spike as early as possible to hit a concealed gravity pad beside the platform. After being launched into a gravity portal, hit a jump ring to collect the coin and return to the ground, jumping immediately onto another jump ring to clear spikes.
- Prior to Update 1.9, Polargeist possessed a Hard difficulty.
- Polargeist reveals the cyan gravity pad and gravity portal as part of collecting a secret coin, although they are not formally introduced until Dry Out and xStep respectively.
- Polargeist provides programmed text instructions telling the player to "Tap while touching a ring to jump mid air" if colliding twice with the first spikes in the level.
- The name 'Polargeist' is a pun of poltergeist, another term for a ghost.
- Polargeist takes 93 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 119 jumps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.