Power Trip is the third level of Geometry Dash SubZero and the first level with a Harder difficulty.
Power Trip introduces the second use of the new Random Trigger (showcased on the messages appearing at 42% and 74%). It also continues to showcase the new camera features.
- The first coin is located at 20% and collected as the cube. To collect it, the player must go through a fake block by not jumping at the pillar on 18%.
- The second coin is located at 33% and collected as the cube. To collect it, the player must go through a fake block once again by not jumping at 32%. Doing so will reveal an invisible path to the coin. However, the player must be careful to jump the instant they land on the ground after hitting the blue jump pad that returns you to the normal route.
- The third coin is located at 98% and collected as the cube. It is locked, and to unlock it the player must tap five times at the random messages appearing at 42% on the second cube part. The text will flash red when tapping, and once fulfilling the task, the text will turn green, stop flashing, and vanish. After completing the task, the coin will be available to be collected at the end of the level.
- If all 3 coins are collected, the player will be granted an extra icon.
- The iOS version of the game has a glitch which prevents the second secret coin from being recorded as collected in relation to the secret coin tally and will be shown as missing on the level slider, despite being shown as collected within the level on subsequent attempts.
- At 42% a message will appear, being selected randomly out of "Oh no...", "Not again...", "Get ready...", "Why u do dis..." and "Rubrub?". There is also a chance that no message appears.
- At 74% a message will appear, being selected randomly out of "NANI?!", "This will hurt...", "So close...", "Keep going!" and "Impressive...".
- The message "NANI?!" is the Japanese term of "WHAT?!" as well as a being part of the reference of the expression used on the anime and manga series Fist of the North Star, mostly due to the "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru" , a Japanese meme.
- Power Trip is the only main level (excluding those from Geometry Dash World) without any ship sequences.
- Power Trip takes 89 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 61 jumps. This involves a jailbreak route. Completing the level without normally takes 94 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 98 jumps.
- The level's anti-coin icon reward is the same one as the SubZero logo.
- During the last spider sequence, skip the last jump ring before the robot portal and immediately flip gravity upon making contact with the ground. Run along the ceiling until near a wall of spikes and flip gravity again. Enter the cube portal to fall below the main route with the remainder of the level being being skipped while the camera assumes a static position. Additionally, the jailbreak route can also be entered during the robot sequence by skipping the last gravity ring before the cube portal.