The Challenge is a medium length non-chronological secret level of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World and the only level of its kind. It is revealed in the Vault of Secrets by entering the code 'the challenge'. 200 diamonds are required to play the level, otherwise the message "You are not prepared. Collect more diamonds." will be received from the Keymaster.
The Challenge extensively features different pads and rings across jump, gravity and dash variants.
A cube sequence takes place from 0% to 49%; a spider sequence from 49% to 85%; and a cube sequence from 85% to 100%.
- The Challenge debuted in Geometry Dash World since it was released before Update 2.1, previewing new content including the spider form and dash rings.
- The Challenge is the only level to not provide a record of level stats, although normal mode and practice mode completion progress can be viewed from the level's pause menu.
- The Challenge is the only main level outside of Geometry Dash World which has a length less than Long.
- The Challenge is the only level whose name is not shared (with any resemblance) by the title of the feature soundtrack. The soundtrack is internally titled DJRubRub, song 25 Secret when accessed through the level editor using exploits, and on Newgrounds it is titled Random Song 06.
- The Challenge is the only main level to have a default song ID different to its level ID, with the song ID being 25 and the level ID being 3001.
- The Challenge takes 26 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 21 jumps.
- The dash ring at 14% can be used to reach the gravity ring at 26%.
- The dash ring at 78% can be used to hit a gravity pad to flip gravity while the ring's effects are sustained before passing through a cube portal and falling up, skipping the remainder of the cube sequence and being pulled into the level's completion zone before escaping the grid can prove fatal.