The Treasure Room is a secret feature of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, being introduced in Update 2.1. It is located through a door in the lower right corner of the directive menu, requiring 5 keys to gain access.
The first 17 screens contain 200 silver chests which each require 1 key to open, totalling 200 keys to open all chests. 10 chests contain Icon Kit rewards, while the remaining 190 chests randomly contain one of the following:
- 50, 100, 200, 300, 500 or 1,000 mana orbs.
- 5, 10, 20 or 30 diamonds.
- 100 mana orbs and 5 diamonds, or 200 mana orbs and 10 diamonds
- 1, 2, or 3 shards of one type
- 2 shards of two different types
The next 4 screens contain 48 gold chests which each require 5 keys to open, totalling 240 keys to open all chests, and a combined total of 440 to open both sets. 13 chests contain Icon Kit rewards, while the remaining 35 chests randomly contain one of the following:
- 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000 mana orbs
- 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 diamonds
- 1,000 mana orbs and 10 diamonds, or 2,000 mana orbs and 20 diamonds
- 5 shards of one type
The second-to-last screen contains three large chests which are unlocked once enough regular chests (silver or gold) have been opened. They each contain icons, while the first large chest also contains the green key needed to remove the green lock in the Basement.
- First large chest: 50 chests
- Second large chest: 100 chests
- Third large chest: 200 chests
- The song that plays in the Treasure Room is Random Song 01 and was composed by Robert Topala under his Newgrounds alias RobTop. It is also used in the Vault.