It is possible to either copy a level into Geometry Dash World (you would need to have a GD user account) or use a hacked APK of Geometry Dash SubZero to gain access to the 2.2 version of the level editor, which does not contain all of the features, but gives a preview into what Free Fly, Reverse and Camera will look like in custom levels.
Geometry Dash Lite introductions
On 22 December 2017, Geometry Dash Lite was updated to 2.2 with the following:
- New level "Electroman Adventures"!
- Bugfixes and tweaks
- RobTop’s last four previews all used the same song (-Sunken Field- by Waterflame), which means that it may be used in the next update somewhere, possibly in the hinted new vault.
- The scale trigger is the first trigger RobTop has shown what it looks like.
- This was followed by the random trigger a week later.
- Most of the triggers can be seen in SubZero/World, but they, of course, feature placeholder graphics of either other triggers or Start Position.
- 2.2 has the longest wait of any Geometry Dash update, at around 2 years and 6 months (1 year and 9 months if you count 2.11).
- As of July 11th, 2019, this is longer than the wait times for Updates 2.1, 2.0 and 1.9 combined.