It is possible to either copy a level into Geometry Dash World (you would need to have a GD user account) or use a hacked APK of Geometry Dash SubZero to gain access to the 2.2 version of the level editor, which does not contain all of the features, but gives a preview into what Free Fly, Reverse and Camera will look like in custom levels.
Geometry Dash Lite introductions
On 22 December 2017, Geometry Dash Lite was updated to 2.2 with the following:
- New level "Electroman Adventures"!
- Bugfixes and tweaks
- RobTop’s last four previews all used the same song (-Sunken Field- by Waterflame), which means that it may be used in the next update somewhere, possibly in the hinted new vault.
- The scale trigger is the first trigger RobTop has shown what it looks like.
- 2.2 has the longest wait of any Geometry Dash update, at around 2 years and 6 months (1 year and 9 months if you count 2.11).
- As of July 2019, this is longer than the wait times for Updates 2.1, 2.0 and 1.9 combined.
- The Geometry Dash community has waited longer from 2.1 to 2.2 than from 1.0 to 2.0.
- August 13th, 2019 was the 6th Anniversary of the game, but since then, Robtop has yet to say more about 2.2.
- Apparently it was "hidden in Area 51" so it was supposed to come September 20th, but...