Geometry Dash with no set release date.Update 2.2 is the 12th major update of
Geometry Dash Lite introductions
On 21 December 2017, Geometry Dash Lite was updated to 2.2 with the following:
- New level "Electroman Adventures"!
- Bugfixes and tweaks
- Removed "record" button from pause menu
- As of September 22, 2020, Update 2.2 has had the longest wait of any Geometry Dash update, at 3 years and 8 months or 2 years and 10 months if Updates 2.1 and 2.11 are considered separate.
- As of June 21st, the Geometry Dash community has waited for half the game's lifespan for 2.2, or the waiting time for all other major updates combined.
- If not released before roughly 20 February 2022, this will include the waiting time for 2.11, meaning the main Geometry Dash game will have gone half of its entire existence without any updates to it whatsoever.
- If not released before 30 April 2022, this will also include the release of Geometry Dash SubZero, meaning that Geometry Dash as a franchise will have gone half of its existence without any official content updates whatsoever.
- Update 2.2 is currently the update with the most previews and sneak peeks.
- Update 2.2 was originally going to be a small update, but RobTop stated that "the update grew bigger as time went on."
- Update 2.11 was originally meant to be a small "pre-update", but has been the latest update for over two years.
- There have been hacked APKs created by SMJS of Geometry Dash World, Geometry Dash SubZero, Geometry Dash Meltdown, and Geometry Dash Lite that allow usage of new 2.2 features.
- In these hacked versions, the camera triggers such as Static Camera are confirmed, as well as confirming that there is no object limit in 2.2.
- RobTop started to reveal plans for 2.2 before 2.1 was even released, teasing the new camera controls.
- Update 2.2 will be the fourth consecutive update to feature a new gamemode.
- Update 2.2 will be the update with the most new content, as expected.
- As of July 8th, 2020, previews have been revealed of 26 new icons, 1 new ball and 1 new ship.
- As stated by RobTop, if his plans go as expected, Update 2.2 should release for both Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World before Christmas 2020, when another Geometry Dash standalone expansion was also talked about being released.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/robtopgames/status/940635897183207425
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYq34YjmBU8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2JNJlta5F8
- ↑ https://twitter.com/vipringd/status/1029059372981342209
- ↑ https://twitter.com/vipringd/status/1030196630664953856
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RobTopGames/status/1051153807290314752
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4r6BTdU2M0&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RobTopGames/status/1051518047553499136
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/346090725
- ↑ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427893900594774026/599174925097631744/image0.png
Retrieved from "https://geometry-dash.fandom.com/wiki/Update_2.2?oldid=466250"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.