It is possible to either copy a level into Geometry Dash World (you would need to have a GD user account) or use a hacked APK of Geometry Dash SubZero to gain access to the 2.2 version of the level editor, which does not contain all of the features, but gives a preview into what Free Fly, Reverse and Camera will look like in custom levels.
Geometry Dash Lite introductions
On 22 December 2017, Geometry Dash Lite was updated to 2.2 with the following:
- New level "Electroman Adventures"!
- Bugfixes and tweaks
- RobTop’s last four previews all used the same song (-Sunken Field- by Waterflame), which means that it may be used in the next update somewhere, possibly in the hinted new vault.
- The scale trigger is the first trigger RobTop has shown what it looks like.
- 2.2 has the longest wait of any Geometry Dash update, at around 2 years, 10 months, or just 2 years if you count 2.11.
- As of 12 November 2019, this is longer than the wait times for Updates 2.1, 2.0, 1.9, 1.8 and 1.7 combined.
- The Geometry Dash community has waited longer from 2.1 to 2.2 than from 1.0 to 2.0.
- As of 13 October 2019, it's been 1000 days since 2.1's release.
- If 2.2 is not released before June 26, 2020, it will have taken half the game's entire lifespan to be released.
- August 13th, 2019 was the 6th Anniversary of the game, yet nothing was said for a month after this.