The Vault of Secrets is a secret feature of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, being introduced in Update 2.1. It is located through a padlock in the upper right corner of the directive menu and requires 50 diamonds to gain access.
The Vault of Secrets contains a text field and a mischievous padlock button below it, going by the title of "The Keymaster", although its actual name is 'Glubfub'. Pressing the button will cycle through a series of responses and clear any input in the text field. Entering certain phrases will unlock Icon Kit rewards and secret coins, as well as any related achievements. Hints in the form of green phrases are provided every so often to help guess the codes.
Upon entering 'cod3breaker', 6 numbers will appear in sequence, each fading in and out within a second, and must be used to perform mathematical calculations. Each previous term must be subtracted from the following term. For instance, given that the numbers in sequence are 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 11, the calculations performed would be:
- 3 − 1 = 2
- 6 − 3 = 3
- 7 − 6 = 1
- 8 − 7 = 1
- 11 − 8 = 3
The answers to each calculation should then be entered in order as one number. The corresponding code to the above example would then be '23113'.
The code 'glubfub' is initially treated as an incorrect response. First, 'sparky' must be entered in the regular Vault. In order to steal the Keymaster's coin, you must first steal Spooky's coin. In order to do this, earn 10 user coins, go to the options menu and tap the top right to enter The Vault. Then, enter "Sparky" to steal Spooky's coin. After that, go to the Vault of Secrets and keep clicking the button until the Keymaster mentions Sparky. Then, go to The Vault again and keep clicking the button until Spooky mentions Glubfub. Finally, go to the Vault of Secrets once more and enter "Glubfub".
The ChallengeEntering the code 'the challenge' will make a button appear on the right. It gives access to the secret level The Challenge. This requires 200 diamonds to access. Completing the level will then open the door in the lower right corner, giving access to the Basement.
- Exiting from The Challenge will cause the main theme soundtrack to play instead of the Vault of Secrets theme.
- When inputting the cod3breaker code for the first time, the correct solution for the code will be permanently stored in your save file. Every number sequence generated afterwards will always evaluate to the same code.
- When inputting Spooky's code to get the "Doomed us all!" achievement into Glubfub's cod3breaker puzzle, you get the output "81421418"
- I have heard about you
- [player's username] the sneaky one...
- You think you can fool me
- You are deeply mistaken
- Go away!
- I should have hid this room better...
- You're not supposed to be in here...
- RubRub won't like this...
- Don't touch that!
- Why you touch my stuff?
- RubRub better not find you in here...
- Can't you just leave?
- This is not the room you are looking for...
- Sneaky sneaky...
- It's my precious...
- You shall not pass!
- Don't push the button!
- You're gonna get me in trouble...
- This is getting ridiculus... [sic]
- Go collect some stars
- Maybe there are new levels?
- Just, stop bothering me
- I'm gonna stop talking
- You're hopeless...
- Really, still here?
- Fine, press the button
- Oh my head...
- I feel so drained
- Would be nice to get some energy
- You know, for my head...
- Nothing? OK... (relating to Brainpower)
- I heard what you did
- You little thief
- You took 'Spooky's' coin
- That is pure evil
- I like it
- I know what you're thinking
- But you will never get my coin...
- I keep it safe
- Too clever for you... (relating to glubfub)
- So... there is a tree
- A very short tree
- In this tree there lives a Witch
- A very short Witch
- The Witch stinks of fish
- My question to you is this...
- On a scale from tree to fish
- How many shinies do you have? (relating to the player's star count)
- Which came first?
- The chicken or the egg?
- The egg, of course
- Then the egg laid the chicken
- ... and the chicken said
- The password is on fire
- I need to get some rest... (relating to thechickenisonfire)
- Want to hear a secret?
- Just don't tell RubRub
- I am building my own level
- I call it "The Challenge"
- Hope it gets featured
- But probably not...
- RubRub will never notice me (relating to the challenge)
- Might as well give you a riddle
- Since you insist on staying
- 'I have always been odd'
- 'Remove my start and I am even'
- 'When you complete this riddle'
- 'I hope you are leaving'
- Can you go now? (relating to seven)
Responses to correct codes
- My level? You want to try it!? (the challenge)
- Ugh... Slippery (octocube)
- I should have been a doctor... (seven)
- O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo! (brainpower)
- Indeed it is... (thechickenisonfire)
- How many colors do you need? (gimmiethecolor)
- I wish I had that many shinies... ([amount of stars])
- Impressive... ([The code to cod3breaker])
- NOOOO!! THIEF! THIEF! (glubfub)
Responses to incorrect codes
- You're hopeless...
- Really, still here?
- What kind of name is [PlayerName] anyway?
- No, just no
- Swing and a miss!
- I told you, it won't work...
- Door is now open. Oh wait, no it's not.
- Is that actually your guess?
- Go home [PlayerName].
- Give up, please
- Door is still locked
- That tickles!
- Try harder please
- Don't make me angry
- You won't like me when im angry...
- Oh no, you just unlocked... NOTHING
- Only 3 attempts left!
- Only 2 attempts left!
- LAST ATTEMPT!
- Just kidding, unlimited attempts
- Maybe you should do something else?
- This is getting ridiculous... [sic]
- Go collect some stars
- How about no?
- [PlayerName], please give up...
- Error, error. Bad answers.
- May I suggest thinking?
- 'robtop': "RUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUB"
- 'kappa': "There is no Kappa icon..."
- 'unicorn': "Why do they have a horn?"
- 'rubrubpowah123': "Ultimate Haxxor mode enabled. Not..."
- 'battop': "He could be watching us right now..."
- I guess you don't like rules...
- RubRub told me not to let anyone in.
- This is not the door you are looking for.
- I don't understand why you keep clicking...
- Trust me, you don't want to come in here.
- You are not ready...
- I can't let you in.
- Player used knock. It's not very effective.
- Don't you have something better to do?
- That is a bad idea...
- "This is not the room you are looking for..." is a reference to the phrase "These aren't the droids you're looking for." from the movie Star Wars: A New Hope.
- "You shall not pass!" and "It's my precious..." are both references to the movie series The Lord Of The Rings.
- "Player used knock! Its not very effective..." and "A wild lock appeared" is a reference to the Pokémon games.
- "O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo!" is a reference to the song NOMA - Brain Power. The code (Brainpower) also references the same song.